Without careful planning, you could end up with a higher tax bill in retirement than pre-retirement.
Our tax planning services aim to help keep taxes low today and in retirement. We accomplish this through:
• Annual Tax Return Analysis [Free PDF Sample]
• Diversifying across tax wrappers (i.e. utilizing a combination of Traditional IRA/401k, Roth IRA/Roth 401k, and Non-qualified/Taxable accounts)
• Coordination & Timing of Income Streams (i.e. Pension, Social Security, Required Minimum Distributions, etc.)
• Asset Location (i.e. matching different types of investments with the most appropriate type of account: IRA, Roth, or non-qualified)
• Charitable Giving Strategies
We also stay up-to-date with the ever-changing tax laws to ensure you are taking advantage of every opportunity*. We are licensed and highly qualified to provide tax advice and tax planning services. This sets us apart from the majority of other advisors.
*Each of our advisors participates in a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education every year. Approximately half of these hours are spent learning tax law updates while the other half are spent on financial planning topics.